Want to become involved in iRock ministries? Here are a few things you can do.
- Help me to “Hold on to the Rock” through your prayers and encouragement. Becoming a supporter means becoming a friend in ministry. As a friend I commit myself to supporting you as well through prayer and encouragement.
Isaiah 51:1 “For all of us who seek righteousness we must look to the rock from which we were cut and the quarry from which we were hewn” and determine in our spirits that we are going to hold on to Jesus Christ. Together we can reach kids with the love of Christ, changing their lives for eternity.
I want to get to know you as we grow in our friendship together and change kids lives. In order to do that, please take a few minutes to fill out the form below. That way I can keep in touch with you and be an encouragement to you and your family.
- Consider becoming a monthly financial supporter. There are numerous costs involved in missions work as well as the ongoing, every day expenses. Regular support would be awesome!
Your gift is tax-deductible…See our “Donate” page for several ways to submit your donation.
- Have iRock ministries come and minister to your children. Whether it’s for an entire Kid’s service or as a special outreach, I would love to come and help teach your kids about the importance of missions and help them to become more outwardly focused on the needs of others.
- Schedule a Training tailored specifically for your church. What are areas of weakness for your ministry team? How can you involve kids in your weekly service? How can I more effectively minister to this generation? Whatever the question, let us help as much as we can by scheduling a training or consultation. Contact us to set up a date.
- Join me on a US Mission trip. I want to see more children on the missions field. I will help pair up a mission field with a team of kids and adults that desire to reach kids here in the United States. Contact me if you are interested in sending or hosting a team.